Windows Vista SUcks Pt.1 Windows Vista SUcks Pt.1

Not bad.

A video showing errors from VMWARE will never show you the real capacity of an os. VMWARE Emulates the OS and in this case cannot install Vista they way you configured it. Also, make sure that your MD5 checksum correspond to the original to avoid corrupted iso.

Yes Vista sucks, but your example is very very not the best one. Its like showing those nasty bugs you get with boot camp or parallell..To fully test the program you must run and install it in a native way.

Btw, your video card is vista-capable?

Mike-

jpoke89 responds:

Ok, thank you for the review, I understand, i was able to sucsessfully install it on my computer to dual boot with Windows XP, and it still sucked. and yes, my whole computer is Vista Capable, its new and has the sticker thingy on it. anyway, thanks again for the review!

Operation Centerboard Operation Centerboard

Great!

Really Nice drawing, one of the best i've seen yet!!! Keep up good job! Do you use a drawing pad??

SSFSO responds:

Nope, I do all my animation with a mouse.

Home Entertainment System Home Entertainment System

Quite good

This rocks dude! Is lazaros Dog realy playing this music??

Quick Golf Quick Golf

Has potential

Your game has potential but you must work harder on it. The sand traps are useless if the ball doesn't go slow trough it. I can understand that there is no slope because it looks like a miniput game. Anyhow, you have a good start.

Tir à l'arc Tir à l'arc

Cool mec, jtencourage :P

Mission Kmart Mission Kmart

realy slow mouse

Maybe you should speed up the mouse because I can't hit in one shot those damn lights. Good concept keep up good work.

AV.Requiem For Love AV.Requiem For Love

Wheha

Heavy metal?
Wateva, good song

h1mS3lf responds:

Yea well.. since there's so little choice in kinda music and really i get into this voice people would look better at this particular song under heavy metal type.. Check my other songs, just maybe tho.