Windows Vista SUcks Pt.1 Windows Vista SUcks Pt.1

Not bad.

A video showing errors from VMWARE will never show you the real capacity of an os. VMWARE Emulates the OS and in this case cannot install Vista they way you configured it. Also, make sure that your MD5 checksum correspond to the original to avoid corrupted iso.

Yes Vista sucks, but your example is very very not the best one. Its like showing those nasty bugs you get with boot camp or parallell..To fully test the program you must run and install it in a native way.

Btw, your video card is vista-capable?

Mike-

jpoke89 responds:

Ok, thank you for the review, I understand, i was able to sucsessfully install it on my computer to dual boot with Windows XP, and it still sucked. and yes, my whole computer is Vista Capable, its new and has the sticker thingy on it. anyway, thanks again for the review!

Operation Centerboard Operation Centerboard

Great!

Really Nice drawing, one of the best i've seen yet!!! Keep up good job! Do you use a drawing pad??

SSFSO responds:

Nope, I do all my animation with a mouse.

Home Entertainment System Home Entertainment System

Quite good

This rocks dude! Is lazaros Dog realy playing this music??

Operation Kick Ass Operation Kick Ass

so good 8)

This is one of the best flash-based movie i've ever seen. Very damn nice drawing and damage effect.. this should be in hall of fame man!!

KEEP ON GOOD JOB BRO!

cool

so far so good

JudgeDJ responds:

Thanks alot dude!
By the way ill be making a real good Horror movie soon!

FFVI:The Day After Part14 FFVI:The Day After Part14

total happyness

I dont like sprite war but this one is good, and perhaps this is the suite of another one I didnt see(part14 lol..) Anyway, keep up good job.

Vinstigator responds:

Thanks

Don’t smoke and vote! Don’t smoke and vote!

True

Drugs are bad, especialy when you vote 5 on a movie like that ;). Well lol, very original keep up good job

Perpetual Animotion V.2 Perpetual Animotion V.2

gj

Very nice concept! Keep up good work.